Woodstar School is situated in a quiet corner of Muswell Hill in its own grounds and next to a park. It has free onsite parking and is easily accessible from the A406 North Circular Road.
Our facilities include:
- large airy multi-functional classrooms with hi-low sinks
- a multi-sensory room
- a kitchen (used for the cooking classes)
- playground and outdoor play equipment, including a trampoline
- a growing sensory garden.
We plan to expand the school premises and facilities over the next few years so that we can offer more creative learning opportunities. The new facilities, funded by our Milkshake Tree Appeal, will include:
- a hydrotherapy pool
- more classroom and therapy spaces
- an aerial sensory walkway leading to an outdoor classroom in the trees
- a rooftop sensory garden
- a Parents’ Hub
- an inclusive playground
- nature trail
- a woodland walk.