Our Muswell Hill shop is in the heart of the Broadway. Pop by on your next shopping trip and help us enable disabled children to achieve their potential.
We’d love to have your good quality pre-loved items:
- Men’s women’s & children’s clothing
- Accessories, belts, handbags, jewellery and shoes
- Books, CDs, DVDs and computer games
- Homewares, ornaments and kitchenware
- Small electricals
- Art, photographic and musical instruments
- Toys and games
- Valuables, collectables, silver, stamps and coins
Sorry, we can’t accept:
- Damaged or broken items
- White goods such as fridges and washing machines
- Medical equipment
- Safety headgear
If you have any questions about what you can donate, please contact our shop manager.
Where to find us
112 Muswell Hill Broadway, London N10 3RU
Tel: 020 8815 0592
Open: Monday to Saturday 10am – 5.30pm; Sunday 11am – 4.30pm
Gift Aid explained
HM Revenue & Customs operates a scheme called Gift Aid that allows charities like ours to reclaim tax on donations by UK taxpayers.
Giving under Gift Aid means you can make your donation go even further. Every time we sell an item of yours we receive 25% more from the Government – at no cost to you.
If you are a UK taxpayer all you need to do is fill in a form when you donate something to the shop.