- Has your child missed some development milestones?
- Do they find it difficult to say particular words – or not use any?
- Do you or other people find it difficult to understand your child?
- Does your child get frustrated making themselves understood?
- Do they find it hard to play or interact with other children?
If any of these issues affects you and your child we can offer you advice and support at our Communication Advisory Clinic.
Our specialist Speech and Language Therapist offers free 20-minute consultations during term time at our Centre. She will:
- listen to your concerns
- answer your questions
- look at your child’s communication abilities
- give you practical tips to use at home.
- You don’t need a referral from a healthcare professional.
- Sorry, we can’t offer advice specifically related to managing eating and drinking difficulties (dysphagia).