*ONLY A FEW PLACES LEFT*
We are able to offer a limited number of discounted EXOPULSE Mollii Suit Assessments as part of a training course at the Centre during February. Assessments will take place on:
- Tuesday 22nd February – between 1.30pm and 4.30pm
- Wednesday 23rd February – between 9.30am and 2.30pm
- Thursday 24th February – one slot available at 9.30am
The assessments will be held at our Centre in Muswell Hill N10 1JP and we ask you to allow approximately 1.5-2 hours for your visit.
How much are Mollii Suit Assessments?
£49 (Full price £140)
What is Mollii?
Developed by a chiropractor and researchers at the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden, Mollii is a breakthrough in relieving spasticity and improving muscle control. The suit stimulates muscles that are underactive or have low tone and relaxes spasticity in muscle groups. This leads to greater strength and flexibility, and can also help relieve chronic pain.
Who is Mollii suitable for?
Mollii is suitable for children (from 98cm) or adults with a variety of neurological conditions, including cerebral palsy, acquired brain injury, stroke, or multiple sclerosis.
How does Mollii help?
With regular use, Mollii can help a person gain more independence in daily life, by:
- improving the range of movements in arms and legs
- improving fine motor control, such as better hand control
- helping them learn new movement patterns so they can execute movements correctly
- helping with chronic pain.
If you would like to book an EXOPULSE Mollii Suit Assessment on the above dates, please email Abby at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and inform us of your preferred availability date/time.
Please spread the word to other families if you feel this would be of interest.