Your family’s safety comes first, so we regularly follow Covid-19 infection control measures inline with updated government announcements.
We would like to reassure families that the health and safety of our visitors and staff is of utmost importance to us and we will continue to adhere to these key measures, in line with Public Health England:
- Use of hand gel sanitiser stations on arrival and throughout visits
- Optional: PPE worn by staff for sessions and disposed of safely
- Optional: Parents/Carers wearing masks during sessions
- All equipment and session areas cleaned and sanitised before, inbetween and after sessions
- All visitors and staff following social distancing and hand-washing signage
- All communal areas and key touch points regularly cleaned.
- Monthly fogging (professional deep disinfectant clean of the whole Centre).
We do understand how vital it is that your child continues their support and development routines during lockdown periods, so we feel extremely lucky to remain open and able to continue working together to boost your child’s independence and help them reach their potential, in a safe environment.
We will continue to monitor government and health and safety guidance and will refresh this page accordingly.
Please contact us if you have any concerns.
Thank you, and keep safe.