Here are some of the charity’s press articles to enjoy and share.
For any PR/media enquiries, please email Johanna Vigilante, Communications Manager.
- Daily Express – Amy Winehouse’s stepfather Richard Collins has died aged 71 following a health battle
- Muswell Hill Flyer – Local disability charity making artistic waves at boutique shop in Crouch End. See the image to the right.
- Legal Brief – Irwin Mitchell Announces CPotential Partnership
- MyLondon – ‘Loving and funny’ girl, 4, left unable to speak after suffering stroke in mum’s womb
- Ham & High – Muswell Hill Charity celebrates Children in Need cash
- Charity Today – Children’s Disability Charity Launches New Occupational Therapy and Sensory Integration Service
- Charity Today – New Local Partnership Providing Counselling Support For Families Of Disabled Children
- Ham&High – Muswell Hill’s CPotential partners with Mind in Haringey to offer counselling
- Charity Today – National Lottery grant funds wellbeing courses for parents of disabled children
- Haringey People_feb-march_2021 – page 21 – Seeing the potential in Haringey’s children
Watch our video to find out more about CPotential and the families we’ve helped