With support from the Amy Winehouse Foundation, we are pleased to let you know that we will be running a fully-funded Music Therapy+ Programme. This programme is available for children with movement disorders due to conditions such as cerebral palsy, global development delay or acquired brain injury.
- Seven 30-minute Music Therapy sessions
- Sessions will be individual or group – depending on the needs of the child
- All sessions are face to face at our centre: 143 Coppetts Road, London, N10 1JP
- Sessions will run on Wednesdays and Thursdays
- If you are new to our services, you will need to complete an assessment before starting the programme. There is no charge for the assessment which can be face to face or virtual.
- We will confirm a start date for the programme in due course
The programme also includes:
- Fundraising advice and support
- Introductory sessions with our therapists so that you can learn more about how our other services (Occupational Therapy, Conductive Education and Physiotherapy) can benefit your child
- Introduction to our wellbeing, educational and legal partners who can offer additional support.
Please read the terms and conditions before applying for the Programme.
Throughout this special block of sessions, we want to build a relationship with you so that we can:
- Help you build a long-term holistic and integrated rehabilitation plan for your child
- Enable you to access all the services you need
- Ensure that we can help you reach sustainable funding for ongoing rehabilitation.
Please complete the short form to register your interest in the Music Therapy+ programme. If you are new to our services, the next step will be to complete our pre-assessment questionnaire, which we will review to determine if our sessions are suitable for your child. We will then get in touch to book an assessment at CPotential.