Please review the following terms and conditions for our Therapy Plans.
- The assessment and all sessions will take place at CPotential, 143 Coppett’s Road, London, N10 1JP. To apply for a Therapy Plan, you must be able to travel to the Centre for your weekly session. Online services may be an option on request.
- So that we can help as many children and young people as possible, Therapy Plan Bursaries are not available if you have been able to secure funding elsewhere, or if you fall into a higher household income of £76,000 to £100,000+
- The Therapy Plan will run during term time only and will exclude any school holiday periods.
- Therapy Plan sessions generally take place between 11am and 3pm Monday to Friday and are tailored to meet the needs of individual children, therefore appointment times will depend on the availability of sessions and may be limited.
- The Therapy Plan includes signposting to our range of expert family support services, such as wellbeing, counseling and legal, education and financial advice, and fundraising advice for your child’s specialist care.
- To enable us to promote our services and apply for further grant funding to help as many children as possible, we will be taking photos and videos of the sessions throughout the plan, with your consent. We would be very happy to provide information about how the photos and videos will be used.
- If you have already completed a Therapy Plan Bursary at CPotential, you are welcome to reapply but we cannot guarantee further bursary support.
Cancellations during Therapy Plans
Individual sessions during Therapy Plans will not be liable for refund of any monies paid nor can the therapy be used at a later date. Where payment has not yet been made, all sessions within a Therapy Plan remain chargeable. Therapy Plans are individualised and as such are non-transferable.
On occasion, we may have to cancel a scheduled session. This may occur, for example, if a staff member is unwell or if a preceding session has overrun. If we have to cancel, we will book another appointment at a mutually convenient time as soon as is reasonably possible. No charge will be made to you for any session which may be cancelled by us.