CPotential is open and offering face to face sessions.
To help families through the remainder of this difficult year, we are offering 50% off all CPotential services until the end of December.
We would like to reassure all of our families that the Centre is completely safe and Covid-19 compliant. The health and safety of our visitors and staff is of utmost importance to us and we will continue to adhere to these key measures, in line with Public Health England:
- Temperature checking of visitors on arrival
- Use of hand gel sanitiser stations on arrival and throughout visit
- Full PPE worn by staff for all sessions and disposed of safely
- Parents/Carers wearing masks during sessions
- All equipment and session areas cleaned and sanitised before, inbetween and after sessions
- All visitors and staff following social distancing and hand washing signage
- All communal areas and key touch points regularly cleaned.
We do understand how vital it is that your child continues their support and development routines during such lockdown periods, so we feel extremely lucky to remain open and able to continue working together to boost your child’s independence and help them reach their potential, in a safe environment.
We will continue to monitor government and health and safety guidance and will refresh this page accordingly.
Please contact us if you have any concerns.
Thank you, and keep safe.