Two weeks of hard work…but most of all, plenty of fun.
- Week 1 – Monday 4th April to Friday 8th April (5 days)
- Week 2 – Monday 11th April to Thursday 14th April (4 days)
The Easter school holidays are nearly upon us, and we’re really excited to welcome registration to our Therapy Camp, along with Intensive Blocks of Physiotherapy, CIMT (Constraint Induced Movement Therapy), DMI (Dynamic Movement Intervention), Upper Limb Therapy, Conductive Education, and Music Therapy.
Our therapy camp has been carefully designed and planned to blend the knowledge of conductive education, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, providing intensive therapy for children with movement disorders in a fun and collaborative way.
The camp provides rehabilitation via engaging activities that cover a wide range of skills that children need for their everyday life, such as:
- Hand skills
- Sensory and communication skills.
As part of the camp, children will practise these skills in repeated structured and engaging sessions and apply them to their everyday activities such as play, feeding, dressing and practising functional mobility (e.g. walking to participate in a game with their peers).
Benefits of joining the therapy camp:
- A low child-to-staff ratio during small group sessions
- Allows children to participate in challenging but attainable therapy tasks
- Provides the ideal setting for children to develop their confidence and communication whilst still feeling a part of a group.
Suitable for children over 2.5 years old.
Sessions will be for 2-3 hours each day and activities will be tailored to meet each child’s ability, targets and goals.
Fees for Therapy Camp
- 5 days: £425 (week 1 only)
- 4 days: £355
- 3 days: £285
Intensive therapy is all about repetition, repetition, repetition. Participating in daily sessions over consecutive days takes full advantage of a child or young person’s brain plasticity. With the regular practice of task-orientated activities, the sessions are more targeted towards goals, boosting a child’s strength, endurance, exercise tolerance, and motivation.
Fees for Intensive Therapy Blocks
Book four or more consecutive days of the same therapy and we will apply a 25% discount to the total cost.
- DMI (Dynamic Movement Intervention): £98 per 45-minute session. Special introductory Easter rate: £49 per 45-minute session
- Physiotherapy: £98 per hour
- CIMT (Constraint Induced Movement Therapy): £98 per hour
- Upper Limb Therapy: £98 per hour
- Music Therapy (Available on week 1 only): £45 per 45 minutes
- Conductive Education (Individual sessions): £98 per hour
Full fees will be invoiced once places are confirmed, payment can be made by bank transfer or PayPal. Cancellations for intensive blocks are non-refundable/transferable. Please see Terms and Conditions
New to CPotential?
If you are new to our services, we’ll email you our pre-assessment form to complete. An initial assessment will then be arranged so that we can meet you with your child and see how we can help. Assessments are held at CPotential, 143 Coppetts Road London N10 1JP
Register for Easter Therapy Camp or Intensive Block/s
Please complete the short form below to register for our Easter Therapy Camp and/or Intensive Therapy Blocks.