Facebook Live Events
Join us for a series of Facebook Live Events throughout 2021. These interactive and convenient events have been created to help parents/carers discuss and learn clear information around common topics for families living with disabled children and young people.
By tuning in to these events on our @CPotentialTrust page on Facebook, you can learn more about the wide range of holistic services we provide, upcoming exciting new technology and equipment and also how to address any issues or find answers to things that have never been explained clearly to you previously.
You can ask our expert clinicians or guest speakers questions in real-time, knowing that all of the answers remain on our Facebook page and YouTube channel for you to refer back to whenever you wish.
Here is our YouTube link to watch all of our Facebook Live videos and some previous topics below, but also a list of what’s coming up:
- Educational Advice Overview – with May MacKay-Morris of SENCo-Services
- Essential Physio Lockdown Kit – with Chris Smith
- 10 Principles of Neuroplasticity and how we learn movement – with Eloise Stocks
- LiteGait & Treadmill Training – with Andrea Capdevielle
- Meet the OT (Paula Godfrey) with Occupational Therapy and Sensory Integration Overview
- Wellbeing Courses with Charlie Lyons of Connect In
- How to get financial support to access our services
- Mind in Haringey Counselling Service Overview
- Legal Advice Overview
- Vibration Plate Therapy Overview
- Serial Casting Service Overview
- CIMT Service Overview
- Online Services Overview
- Speech and Language Therapy Overview
- Conductive Education Overview
- Music Therapy Overview
If there’s a topic you would like us to consider covering or any questions you’d like to ask us now, please don’t hesitate to email us.
Share the knowledge