Join us for our first-ever Facebook Live Q&A to watch and listen, and interact with our clinical expert, Chris Smith, by typing YOUR questions you may have relating to cerebral palsy, or similar neurological conditions or movement delays.
This is a great opportunity for parents/carers to question Chris Smith, also known from highly acclaimed Kids Physio Works, where he will lead on some of the following commonly asked question topics from families living with disabled children and young people:
• What is cerebral palsy?
• What is spasticity?
• What is dystonia?
• When should my child walk?
• How does our brain learn movement?
• What is neuroplasticity?
• Does cerebral palsy just affect a child’s movement?
• How can physiotherapy benefit my child?
How to watch and join the discussion
- At 7pm on Wednesday 25 November, visit our CPotential Trust Facebook page, or search Google for CPotential Trust Facebook page. NB: You do not need to have a Facebook account to access this event and respond, as this is public page
- Watch and listen live, and type Chris any instant questions you’d like him to answer in real-time
- We will be live until 7.45pm, but please still message us anything you’d like to know and we’ll respond as soon as we can.
Feel free to message us on Facebook or email us with any questions in advance, and Chris will do his best to address them on the night.
This is the first event in a series we will be running, so keep a note of those questions you would like answering at a future Q&A, or just ask us.