In proud partnership with Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, and as their commitment to support CPotential families, they are offering more free online legal and financial advice sessions to families during October and November.
This is a great opportunity to discuss areas such as:
- education law and welfare
- serious injury and medical negligence
- planning your finances
- cost of living.
Session dates and times
- Tuesday 18 October – 10am to 2pm
- Thursday 17 November – 10am to 2pm
If these dates or times don’t work for you, still get in touch and they will find an alternative time to suit you.
How to book a free legal advice session
To book a session for an informal chat with one of the Irwin Mitchell team, please get in touch with:
- Alexandra Highfield
- Email: Alexandra.Highfield@IrwinMitchell.com
- Telephone: 020 7421 3961
Please share with other families living with disabled children.