CPotential joins #GivingTuesday, the Global Day of Generosity taking place on 29 November 2022.
We’re thrilled to be one of the thousands of organisations taking part in this year’s #GivingTuesday campaign.
Brought to the UK in 2012 as a simple idea by the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF), this year #GivingTuesday offers the opportunity to give back to good causes, either by donating to charity, reaffirming commitment to a cause, volunteering time or supporting others by simply helping a friend, neighbour or family member.
At CPotential, we offer families a one-stop-shop of tailored integrated rehabilitation that is child-focused, play-based, and most of all, fun. To round off our holistic support, we provide bursary-supported programmes, funding guidance, wellbeing courses, counselling, educational, financial, and legal advice. View all services here.
We know from the families we support that the NHS often struggles to provide the long-term support children with movement disorders need, which means many children miss out on the services they need to improve their independence and quality of life.
My daughter Bea attends CPotential and I have so far found them to be an amazing organisation. She absolutely loves the music therapy sessions with Ruth. I love CPotential’s philosophy on making therapy affordable and seeing huge potential in every child. Bea’s mum
With vital support services like therapies delayed or withdrawn, disabled children faced the brunt of the pandemic. Conditions worsened and families got exhausted. We now have the Cost of Living crisis! We need your help this #GivingTuesday to raise vital funds so that we can continue to provide much-needed support for babies, children and young people with movement disorders.
Giving makes us all feel good, but it can be daunting trying to work out where to start – especially if it is your first time. Here are a few ideas for how you can get involved this #GivingTuesday and donate to CPotential:
- Repay your commute: Working from home? Give back the cost of your commute for one day/week/month
- Donate your morning coffee: Give back the cost of your morning Starbucks or Costa coffee treat for one day/week/month
- Sponsored run: If you’re keen to get back into running after a year of watching Netflix, a sponsored run is a great motivation tool – as well as a chance to raise funds for a cause you care about!
- Date night at home: Have your date night at home rather than in your favourite restaurant – and donate the money you would have spent
- Set up a recurring donation to the charity: By regularly supporting the charity you will be continuously helping children build the skills they need for an independent future and reaching their full potential
- Volunteer your time: Offer a few hours to help out at our Charity Shop, or organise an event in support of CPotential
Also, keep a look out across our social media channels to share our posts far and wide.