Hello and welcome to 2021.
I would like to thank everyone for the support and flexibility shown throughout the last year.
It’s easy to be pessimistic with the current backdrop but reviewing what our families, children, staff, trustees and supporters have achieved within a pandemic I feel optimistic.
2020 saw us develop and launch the following exciting services and activities:
- A suite of online services
- New equipment and specialist staff to launch Physiotherapy services
- New Independent Living services
- New Conductive Education groups
- Constraint Induced Movement Therapy (CIMT) and intensive block sessions
- New and streamlined appointment and booking process
- A series of highly informative Facebook LIVE Q&A sessions
- Increase and reorganise our fundraising, marketing and communication functions.
This is quite a list of achievements for a normal year, so thank you everyone. But, our ambitions do not stop there.
During 2021 we will be expanding our online services and developing further by welcoming these additional holistic services and support for families:
- Occupational Therapy and Sensory Integration
- New high-end physio technologies
- Speech and Language Therapy services
- Wellbeing coaching, counselling and nutrition advice
- Blocks of integrated therapy sessions
- Q&A and expert advice forums and parent/carer groups
- Expansion of opening hours across all services.
We will continue to keep the best interests of the children to the forefront and believe this will steer us through these uncertain times.
Once again thank you all for your support.
Wishing you all a happy and healthy year ahead.
Brett Parker, CEO