We have designed our new fee structure to make our services as affordable as possible. As a not-for-profit organisation, all money from our services goes back into CPotential to provide the very best therapies and treatments for children and young people.
- November: 50% off Conductive Education and Online Services – excluding Music therapy
- October: 50% off physiotherapy services and a half-term intensive physiotherapy block for £240
|Conductive Education: Group Session||£25|
|Conductive Education: Individual Session||£98|
|Independent Living Sessions, which may include:
||£15 / half hour|
|Music Therapy: Individual Session||£45|
|Music Therapy: Group Session||£15|
|Occupational Therapy (Coming soon)||£98|
|Online Sessions: Individual||£40|
|Online Sessions: Group||£15|
|Specialist Report Writing||£70 / hour|
|Speech and Language Therapy (Coming soon)||£98|
There is a one-off fee for the initial assessment. Subsequent assessments for different services are then free of charge.
- Payment must be made at least 48 hours before the session start date. The only exceptions are by prior arrangement.
- CPotential will only provide a refund if a booking is cancelled with at least 48 hours’ notice.
- CPotential is committed to ensuring that everyone can have the support they need regardless of their economic circumstances. If you think you need assistance, please contact us to arrange a confidential discussion. You can find all of our contact details here.