Please review the following terms and conditions for our Music Therapy+ Programme before completing the application form.
- All sessions will take place at CPotential, 143 Coppett’s Road, London, N10 1JP. To take part in the programme, you must be able to travel to the centre for sessions.
- So that we can help as many children and young people as possible, this bursary funded programme is not available if you have been able to secure funding elsewhere.
- You are not eligible to apply for this programme if you have previously attended a funded Music Therapy programme at CPotential.
- The programme includes introductory sessions with therapists about other services that may benefit your child, a fundraising advice and support session and an introduction to our wellbeing, legal and education partners. Please note that these sessions are part of the programme so it will be necessary to attend. We will be sure to offer a range of times and days so that they can fit into your schedule.
- To enable us to promote our services and help as many children as possible, we will be taking photos and videos of the sessions throughout the programme to use on our website, social media and promotional materials.
Cancellations during blocks of therapy:
All blocks of therapy are individualised and as such are non-transferable. If a session is cancelled, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to rearrange the session at a later date.
On occasion, we may have to cancel a scheduled session. This may occur, for example, if a staff member is sick or if a preceding session has overrun. If we have to cancel, we will book another appointment at a mutually convenient time as soon as is reasonably possible. No charge will be made to you for any session which may be cancelled by us.