With thanks to City Bridge Trust, we were awarded some funding from their London Community Response Fund and were able to kick start a range of interactive Online Services via Video Conference for disabled children and their families.
Who are Online Services suitable for?
Babies/children/young people: 0 to 18 years with a primary movement disorder due to conditions such as cerebral palsy, acquired brain injury or global development delay.
If you are uncertain if we can help you or your child, please do still get in touch.
How can Online Services help my child?
Online services can help your child gain key life skills, boost confidence, and build independence – as well as your own.
We offer a range of sessions that will benefit many developmental areas, such as; physical, sensory, emotional and communication.
Which Online Services do you offer?
- Advisory/Consultation – an opportunity to gain valuable advice and guidance on the best holistic support package for you and your child
- Conductive Education – gain skills, make friends and have fun. Great for improving mobility and problem-solving skills to tackle everyday tasks
- Interactive Storytime – learn a selection of fun and engaging stories such as Room on the Broom, Dear Zoo, Owl Babies, We’re Going on a Bear Hunt , The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Elmer. Plenty of action with ‘making’ and ‘doing’ BOOK HERE
- Learning Through Play – have plenty of fun learning about Animals, Numbers and Colours. Enjoy making ‘Scat the Cat’ and a pink cardboard pig BOOK HERE
- Music Therapy and Singing – great for boosting physical, cognitive, social and emotional development, improving confidence and self-esteem.
Our professional and supportive team will guide parents through all of the activities and share tips and ideas.
How much are Online Services?
We believe that no child or young person should go without treatment due to financial circumstances.
As a not-for-profit organisation, CPotential is committed to fundraising for bursary support so we can provide the very best tailored integrated rehabilitation programmes for children and young people with movement disorders, at a vastly reduced rate.
Across our core suite of services, our prices range from £0 to £100 per session, depending on personal circumstances, bursary programme availability and eligibility criteria.
There is a one-off fee of £20 for an initial assessment to access all CPotential services.
How do I book Online Services?
Please complete our form below and we’ll be in touch soon to arrange a session, or initial assessment.