Therapy Camp at CPotential
Our unique integrated therapy camp has been carefully designed and planned to blend the knowledge of conductive education, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, providing intensive therapy for children with movement disorders in a fun and collaborative way.
The camp provides rehabilitation via engaging activities that cover a wide range of skills that children need for their everyday life, such as:
- Hand skills
- Sensory and communication skills.
As part of the camp, children will practise these skills in repeated structured and engaging sessions and apply them to their everyday activities such as play, feeding, dressing and practising functional mobility (e.g. walking to participate in a game with their peers).
- A low child-to-staff ratio during small group sessions
- Allows children to participate in challenging but attainable therapy tasks
- Provides the ideal setting for children to develop their confidence and communication whilst still feeling a part of a group
- Each therapy camp is tailored to the group of children attending.
Suitable for children over 2.5 years old.
Sessions are usually for 2-3 hours each day and activities will be tailored to meet each child’s ability, targets and goals. Session times can vary depending on each therapy camp, but this will be communicated upon booking.