With support from PAR Charitable Trust, we are delighted to offer a limited number of SDR Physiotherapy+ Programmes. The programmes are for children aged 3 – 11 pre or post selective dorsal rhizotomy (SDR) surgery.
About the programme
- £49 for ten one-hour Physiotherapy sessions (£4.90 per session)
- Sessions will take place between 11 am and 3 pm Monday to Friday. The 10 sessions can be attended weekly or as an intensive block. We can tailor the way that sessions are delivered to best suit your child.
- The sessions are available pre or post Selective dorsal rhizotomy (SDR) surgery. You can choose if you would like to participate in the programme before or after the surgery, depending on what you think would be most beneficial for your child.
- Sessions will take place at our Centre: 143 Coppetts Road, London, N10 1JP.
- If you are new to CPotential, we will need to see your child for an initial assessment (fee £20), please let us know if you would like us to arrange this. Subsequent assessments for other services are free of charge.
The programme also includes
- Fundraising advice and support.
- Introductory sessions with our therapists so that you can learn more about how our other services (Occupational Therapy, Conductive Education and Music Therapy) can benefit your child.
- Introduction to our wellbeing, educational and legal partners who can offer additional support.
Throughout this special block of sessions, we want to build a relationship with you so that we can:
- Help you build a long-term holistic and integrated rehabilitation plan for your child.
- Enable you to access all the services you need.
- Ensure that we can help you reach sustainable funding for ongoing rehabilitation.
Payment: Full fees are payable in advance once a place has been confirmed. Cancellations during the three-month programme are non-refundable/transferable.
Please complete the form to register your interest in the PAR Charitable Trust SDR Physiotherapy+ Programme. We will be in touch soon with further details. Please get in touch with us in the meantime if you have any questions about CPotential and how our services can help your child.