We are pleased to offer a limited number of Physiotherapy+ Programmes for children with movement disorders due to conditions such as cerebral palsy, global developmental delay or acquired brain injury. Thanks to receiving some generous funding, we can offer sessions at a reduced rate.
About the programme
- Ten one-hour Physiotherapy sessions, £49 per session.
- Monday 13 September – Friday 03 December, excluding half term (25 -29 October).
- Sessions will take place between 11 am and 3 pm Monday to Friday and will be at the same time each week.
- Sessions will take place at our Centre: 143 Coppetts Road, London, N10 1JP.
- If you are new to CPotential, we will need to see your child for an initial assessment (fee £20), please let us know if you would like us to arrange this. Subsequent assessments for other services are free of charge.
The programme also includes
- Fundraising advice and support.
- Introductory sessions with our therapists so that you can learn more about how our other services (Occupational Therapy, Conductive Education and Music Therapy) can benefit your child.
- Introduction to our wellbeing, educational and legal partners who can offer additional support.
Please read the terms and conditions before applying for the Programme.
Throughout this special block of sessions, we want to build a relationship with you so that we can help you build a long-term holistic and integrated rehabilitation plan for your child, enable you to access all the services you need and ensure that we can help you reach sustainable funding for ongoing rehabilitation.
Payment: Full fees are payable in advance once a place has been confirmed. Cancellations during the three-month programme are non-refundable/transferable.
Please complete the form by Friday 30th July to register your interest in the Physiotherapy+ Programme and we will be in touch soon. Please get in touch with us in the meantime if you have any questions about CPotential and how our services can help your child.