Join us for a series of Facebook Live Events. These interactive and convenient events have been created to help parents/carers discuss and learn clear information around common topics for families living with disabled children and young people.
By tuning in to these events on our @CPotentialTrust page on Facebook, you can learn more about the wide range of integrated holistic services we provide, upcoming exciting new technology and equipment and also how to address any issues or find answers to things that have never been explained clearly to you previously.
You can ask our expert clinicians or guest speakers questions in real-time, knowing that all of the answers remain on our Facebook page vidoes and YouTube channel for you to refer back to whenever you wish.
Catch up below on some of the interesting and informative topics we’ve covered, and watch this space for upcoming events:
- SDR Q&A – Chris Smith gives a full rundown on all things relating to Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy
- What is Wellbeing? Chris Smith and Charlie Lyons of Connect In
- Educational Advice Overview – with May MacKay-Morris of SENCo-Services
- Essential Physio Lockdown Kit – with Chris Smith
- 10 Principles of Neuroplasticity and how we learn movement – with Eloise Stocks
- LiteGait & Treadmill Training – with Andrea Capdevielle
- Meet the OT (Paula Godfrey) with Occupational Therapy and Sensory Integration Overview
If there’s a topic you would like us to consider covering or any questions you’d like to ask us now, please don’t hesitate to email us.