Please review the following terms and conditions for our SDR Physiotherapy+ Programme before completing the application form.
- The assessment and all sessions will take place at CPotential, 143 Coppett’s Road, London, N10 1JP. To take part in the programme, you must be able to travel to the centre for your weekly session.
- So that we can help as many children and young people as possible, this bursary funded programme is not available if you have been able to secure funding elsewhere.
- The block of 10 sessions can be attended weekly or as an intensive block. We can tailor the way that sessions are delivered to best suit your child.
- The programme includes introductory sessions with therapists about other services that may benefit your child, a fundraising advice and support session and an introduction to our wellbeing, legal and education partners. Please note that these sessions are part of the programme so it will be necessary to attend. We will be sure to offer a range of times and days so that they can fit into your schedule.
- To enable us to promote our services and help as many children as possible, we will be taking photos and videos of the sessions throughout the programme. We would be very happy to provide information about how the photos will be used.
Cancellations during blocks of therapy:
Individual sessions during blocks of therapy will not be liable for refund of any monies paid nor can the therapy be used at a later date. Where payment has not yet been made, all sessions within a block remain chargeable. All blocks of therapy are individualised and as such are non-transferable.
On occasion, we may have to cancel a scheduled session. This may occur, for example, if a staff member is sick or if a preceding session has overrun. If we have to cancel, we will book another appointment at a mutually convenient time as soon as is reasonably possible. No charge will be made to you for any session which may be cancelled by us.