Extended Lockdown Offer: 50% off all CPotential Services For December
With thanks to City Bridge Trust, we have been awarded some funding from their London Community Response Fund and are now offering a range of interactive Online Services via Video Conference for disabled children and their families.
Who are online sessions suitable for?
Babies/children/young people: 0 to 18 years with a primary movement disorder due to conditions such as cerebral palsy, acquired brain injury or global development delay.
If you are uncertain if we can help you or your child, please do still get in touch.
How can online sessions help my child?
Online services can help your child gain key life skills, boost confidence, and build independence – as well as your own.
We offer a range of sessions that will benefit many developmental areas, such as; physical, sensory, emotional and communication.
Which online sessions do you offer?
- Advisory/Consultation – an opportunity to gain valuable advice and guidance on the best holistic support package for you and your child
- Conductive Education – gain skills, make friends and have fun. Great for improving mobility and problem-solving skills to tackle everyday tasks
- Interactive Storytime – learn a selection of fun and engaging stories such as Room on the Broom, Dear Zoo, Owl Babies, We’re Going on a Bear Hunt , The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Elmer. Plenty of action with ‘making’ and ‘doing’ BOOK HERE
- Learning Through Play – have plenty of fun learning about Animals, Numbers and Colours. Enjoy making ‘Scat the Cat’ and a pink cardboard pig BOOK HERE
- Music Therapy and Singing – great for boosting physical, cognitive, social and emotional development, improving confidence and self-esteem
- BABY MASSAGE COMING SOON – learn a valuable massage sequence to bond and connect with your baby and promote healthy development.
Our professional and supportive team will guide parents through all of the activities and share tips and ideas.
How much do online sessions cost?
December offer: 50% off all CPotential Services
£20 – Assessment. A one-off initial fee that provides access to all CPotential services.
£5 – Group Session of Interactive Storytime or Learning Through Play
£15 – Group Session
£40 – Individual Session
Our fees are currently an important source of our income and provide greater financial stability as well as allowing us to help even more families. We are not asking you to support those families who can afford to pay the fees but rather those that can’t.
How do I book an online session?
Do you have ideas of other online services you may like? Email us and let us know.