*October offer: 50% off physiotherapy treatments and a half-term intensive block for £240*
We are delighted to launch a suite of brand-new physiotherapy treatments – to complement our existing range of quality, holistic services for children and young people with movement disorders.
Who is physiotherapy suitable for?
Babies and children aged from 0 to 18 years old with a primary movement disorder, due to conditions such as cerebral palsy, acquired brain injury, global development delay or other neurological disorders.
If you are uncertain if we can help you or your child, please do still get in touch.
How can physiotherapy help my child?
Regular physiotherapy encourages movement and balance, helping to strengthen muscles and joints and reinforces stability and positioning. Our physiotherapy utilises evidence based task training to provide fun and motivating repetition in order to get the task practice to improve motor functions such as walking.
- We will tailor the best physiotherapy package for you and your child, which will help to boost confidence and improve independence. Whilst providing education to you as the parents or carers on how you can further increase the effect of our sessions whilst away from our centre
- With your consent, we also liaise with all other professionals involved with your care to ensure collaborative goals and the best outcomes for your family.
Types of physiotherapy intervention
- Spider therapy (suspension therapy)
- Intensive rehabilitation blocks
- Electrical stimulation
- Suit therapy with both Mollii and therasuit
- Task training
- Weekly or monthly sessions
- Virtual/ Remote sessions
How much does physiotherapy cost?
£20 assessment – a one-off initial fee that provides access to all CPotential services.
October offer: 50% introductory discount on physiotherapy services (usual session price £98 per hour) and a half-term intensive physiotherapy block for £240.
Our fees are currently an important source of our income and provide greater financial stability as well as allowing us to help even more families. We are not asking you to support those families who can afford to pay the fees but rather those that can’t.
How do I book a physiotherapy session?
Click here to get in touch so we can arrange an assessment and tailor a suitable physiotherapy package for you and your child.