Tuesday 26 July to Friday 26 August
First come, first served. Places fill up fast, so register as soon as possible.
The school Summer holidays are fast approaching and we’ve got some really exciting intensive therapy programmes to offer throughout a 5-week period between Tuesday 26 July – Friday 26 August.
We can offer our therapy camp on selected weeks and any of the following therapies as integrated intensive blocks, or as standalone sessions:
- Therapy Camp (a unique blend of Conductive Education, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy) – selected weeks only, with dates to be decided dependent on demand
- DMI (Dynamic Movement Intervention)
- CIMT/Bimanual/Upper Limb Therapy/OT
- New! Immersive Story Therapy (limited FREE places due to funding)
- Early School Skills (aged 4-5 years) – therapy sessions tailored to help children prepare for school
- Conductive Education
- Physiotherapy (Galileo, LiteGait, iJoy, Spider Cage, Therasuit, Treadmill, and more)
- Music Therapy (From 8th August to 12th August only)
- LEGO Therapy – 50% off for August
A 25% discount will be applied to all therapies booked over 4 or more consecutive days/sessions. Please see baseline fees here.
If you are new to us, there is a one-off fee of £20 for an initial assessment to access all CPotential services.
Please register your interest in any of the therapies by completing our short form below. The team will then be in touch over the coming weeks to discuss your requirements and get you booked in.