CPotential is a registered charity.
By supporting our work you’ll make a real and lasting impact on the lives of children and young people who rely on our services.
We receive no Government funding and depend on voluntary donations, grants and legacies to be able to provide our vital range of services.
There are lots of ways you can get involved, such as:
- Shopping online – support CPotential each time you shop on Amazon – via Amazon Smile
- Corporate Partner – if you own your own business, or know of a friend, family member or colleague who does, then there are many opportunities to get involved to fulfil CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), such as Charity of the Year
- Challenge Events – take part in a fun challenge event or organise your own in support of the charity, such as a tough mudder, marathon or triathalon
- Fundraise – raise vital funds so that we can continue to provide our services and help children reach their potential by organising a fundraising event like a quiz night, bake sale or face painting competition
- Volunteer in our charity shop or the centre
- Leave the charity a gift in your Will