CPotential is a registered charity. We have been helping disabled children since 1963.
By supporting our work you’ll make a real and lasting impact on the lives of children and young people who rely on our services.
We receive no Government or statutory funding and depend on voluntary donations, grants, and legacies to be able to provide our vital range of services.
There are lots of ways you can get involved, such as:
- Corporate Partner – if you own your own business, or know of a friend, family member, or colleague who does, then there are many opportunities to get involved to fulfil CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), such as Charity of the Year
- Schools and Colleges – could your school or College select CPotential as Charity of the Year, raise funds during Sports Day, or take on a fun challenge against classes or year groups?
- Challenge Events – take part in a fun challenge event or organise your own in support of the charity, such as a tough mudder, marathon, or triathlon
- Fundraise – raise vital funds so that we can continue to provide our services and help children reach their potential by organising a fundraising event like a quiz night, bake sale or face painting competition
- Mark an occasion – Would you or anyone you know be willing to select CPotential as a charity to support for birthday milestones, anniversaries, or in memory of a loved one?
- Volunteer at our Centre in Muswell Hill, north London, in areas of fundraising, administration, maintenance, gardening, and more. We may also have some remote research projects you can be involved with
- Leave the charity a gift in your Will