We believe that no child or young person should go without the therapy and support they need, due to financial circumstances. So, we cannot thank our funders and donors enough for their help in supporting families of children and young people with movement disorders.
At CPotential, we want to ensure that each child who comes to us reaches their full potential, so all the more reason for our fundraising department to never sleep!
We would like to send special thanks to all of our funders and donors for their support, especially after a challenging few years for the charity. Without such generosity, we wouldn’t be able to continue developing our services and help disabled children, and their families, as we have been doing since 1963.
- Blackbaud for awarding us a £5,000 Community Matters Grant to support physiotherapy sessions
- Joanna, Jodie, Sarah, John-Phillip and Juan for signing up to run the London Marathon in October 2022
- David Family Foundation for awarding us £5,000 for bursary funding to support families
- Bern for signing up to run the Royal Parks Half Marathon in October 2022
- Principle Cleaning Services for regularly deep cleaning/fogging the Centre free of charge
- Sarah, another amazing mum taking on the Tough Mudder challenge as a thank you to CPotential working with her child
- Charity Shop/Art lovers for supporting our Boutique Shop Art Exhibition (A Tribute to Mark Cheng), and helping to raise over £1,000 on the event day.
If you think you could help the charity in some way, or perhaps your school, faith group, sports club, trust, or business, please get in touch. We’ve got lots of ideas and can help you with anything you need to make it a success.