We’re looking for reliable and motivated individuals to come and join the retail team at our boutique charity shop in Crouch End.
As a Volunteer Online Retail Assistant, you will assist the Business Development Manager to effectively manage the day-to-day running of the Online Department, with the aim of achieving optimum profit and maximising sales.
- Processing pre-sorted items identified as having the potential to sell online
- Taking high-quality photographs
- Writing creative and accurate product descriptions
- Routine packing and dispatching of orders
- Providing excellent customer service and answering any queries regarding products
- Managing aftersales care and refunds.
This is a positive learning opportunity, and we will provide you with ongoing support and training throughout your volunteering placement with the charity.
By coming on board, you will gain:
- valuable experience and skills in e-commerce, warehouse management, customer service, photography, etc
- an opportunity to put your photography knowledge to good use
- insight into charity retail e-commerce
- training in researching and valuing items.
To apply for this exciting volunteering opportunity, please complete our Volunteer Application Form below:
Volunteer Application Form