Each year, we are proud to support World Cerebral Palsy Day.
Whether you’re a person with cerebral palsy or a friend, family member or colleague of someone living with cerebral palsy, there is something everyone can get involved in!
October 6 marks World Cerebral Palsy Day. We ask people around the world to come together to celebrate and support those living with CP, embrace diversity and to help create a more accessible future for everyone.
As cerebral palsy affects more than 17 million people worldwide, there are millions of reasons to make your voice heard on October 6. Join the movement this World Cerebral Palsy Day to help create awareness and action around cerebral palsy.
Every person living with cerebral palsy is a reason to strive for change.
How To Get Involved
- Add your reason to the World CP Day Millions Of Reasons Map
- Share your reason on social media and remember to use #MillionsOfReasons
- Petition for wheelchair access at a school, workplace, or public area
- Lobby the government for policy change
- Create a sports team or social network for people with disabilities
- Find innovative ways to get out and about in the community
- You can also donate to our ‘Be bold for cerebral palsy’ appeal, so watch this space.
Tags for social media posts
Remember to tag @cpotential and @worldcpday in any social media posts and use the hashtags #MillionsOfReasons and #WorldCerebralPalsyDay